Extra Large Luxury Wooden Rabbit House
Chartwell 6ft Double Rabbit House
The Chartwell is one of the more popular styles of luxury rabbit houses and this double decker, two storey version has been created in partnership with the RWAF (Rabbit Welfare Fund Association).
The Size of the 6ft Chartwell Double dwarfs every hutch in its class and offers huge value for money. It is the biggest, luxury rabbit house on the market that is mass manufactured. With its spacious two floor dwelling, it’s ideal for one or even two Rabbits or Guinea Pigs.
Manufactured in the UK using 14mm Scandinavian timber the features include a cosy arched divided bedding area on the upper floor, a central wire panel to hang a water bottle, a removable kick-board for easy cleaning and a ridged ramp with a side safety panel for access to the lower recreational run area. The integral legs lift the hutch off the ground to prevent rising damp and ensure adequate air circulation.
The Chartwell Double 6ft Hutch has been weather proofed with an animal safe, water based wood preservative to protect from rain, sun and wind deterioration, to ensure longevity.
Just Rabbits Promise
Unlike other pet stores, both online and on the high street, Just Rabbits does not stock any rabbit hutch / small animal house or run that is smaller than 6ft.
We only supply the sizes that have been approved by the RWAF based on research carried out by various rabbit associations and councils and recommended by the RSPCA.
Chartwell 6ft Double Rabbit House Features
- Suitable for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and other Small Pets
- Robust 14mm Timber Construction
- 1"x ½" Galvanised Wire Mesh Doors
- Cosy Arched Divided Bedding Area
- Central Wire Panel for Water Bottle
- Removable Kick Board for Easy Cleaning
- Slightly Raised Integral Legs for Important All Round Airflow
- Timber ramp with side safety panel
- Treated with Animal Safe Wood Preservative
Aluminium Barrel Bolts
Easy to Follow Diagram Assembly Instructions
Free Assembly Instructions pdf download Available
Manufactured in the UK
Run and Cover Available
30 Day No Quibble Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
Height - 1300mm (130cm) or 4.27ft (51.24")
Width - 1840mm (184cm) or 6.04ft (72.44")
Depth - 650mm (65cm) or 2.13ft (25.59")
Exterior & Internal Dimensions - Including Packing Box Dimensions:
Dispatching Orders & Delivery Charges
- Orders will be dispatched economy 2-5 working days unless otherwise requested
- Options for next day, over night or Saturday delivery are available at an additional £25.00 per consignment.
Instructions for this service must be clearly communicated at the point of ordering.
- All deliveries to the Highlands of Scotland, Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands carry an additional cost.
Please refer to Zone map and zone charges below:
Zone A - England & Wales - Delivery included in total price paid
Zone A - Isle of Wight - Add £12.00
Zone A - Congestion Zone – Add £3.00
Zone B - Central Belt Scotland - Add £5.00
Zone C - Highlands Scotland - Add £38.00
Zone D - Northern Ireland - Add £60.00
Zone E - Southern Ireland - Add £38.00
Zone F - Scottish Offshore - Add £48.00
Zone G - Channel Islands - Add £38.00
Please select your delivery options from the drop down menu below.
If you would like Overnight or Saturday delivery please select on this page as the option will not be available on the checkout page.
This is because the shopping cart software is set to understand the default selection - England & Wales Standard FREE delivery.
Order ammendments after the order has been confirmed will charged an additional £10 so please ensure you have selected the right delivery details for your area. If you are not sure please do not hesitate to contact us where we will be happy to help.
Congestion Charge Area for Your Reference
"A Hutch is Not Enough."
- Rabbits need exercise to stay healthy. By adding a large run your rabbit house, your rabbits can get all the recreational space they need for a happy life.
- A run that fits onto the front of this hutch is available and is an easy way to provide that all important additional space.
(NB: Rabbits will need a lot of space to really stretch their legs. For more information, read this very helpful page on the importance or exercise!)
- Regular cleaning and odour control will keep your pet healthy and extend the life of your rabbit house.
- Apply a water based wood preservative between seasons to maintain the durability of your rabbit house.
- Always position your rabbit house in a safe and sheltered area in the garden. Did you know that providing adequate shelter and protection for your rabbits is a requirement of law in the UK? Read all about the importance of shelter and protection for rabbits in your care...
- If you are getting rabbits for the first time then this NEW RABBIT CHECKLIST is for you!
- To build a lasting bond between you and your pet rabbits you will need to provide lots of love, care and attention, but like anything that is 'built', there needs to be a good solid foundation. The Just Rabbits NEW PET RABBIT SUPPLIES KIT is ideal to get you all started. This quality starter bundle contains all the basic fundamental provisions to welcome your bunnies in to your life! Your rabbits will thank you for it, find out why here...